As a business grows, space becomes an issue and it is inevitable that a company will need to move, either into new space in existing premises or to a whole new site. The Source Computing has demonstrable experience of relocating IT equipment for clients, both from within a building to full corporate building relocation.
From the moment you know that a move is to take place The Source team will work with you to ensure that your IT services are up and running at the new location, ready for business. Moving and relocation services offered by The Source include:
- Project Management of the move / relocation requirement throughout the whole process.
- Dedicated move team for the whole relocation duration.
- Co-ordinate with other parties to ensure smooth delivery of services (furniture, internet providers, telephony providers).
- Desktop / Laptop disconnection, packing and re-connection.
- Server backup verification, shutdown, disconnection, package and re-connection.
- Telephone System relocation*
- Provision of Network Services at new location.
- Desk containment of cabling.
- Back-end cabling infrastructure
- Full testing of all equipment moved at its new location.
- On-site presence on the day after the move.